Join us live on Thursday, May 21, 2020 at 2:00 pm Eastern Time for the most critical COBRA training in 12 years! In you can not attend live, order On-Demand for your COBRA training anytime, anywhere. As we have done for 32 years we will guide you through these difficult times:
A positive, pro-active approach to your COBRA training! Updated administration tools including expanded COBRA notices! Followup support for those tough after training questions when you are alone!
Immediate Expansions Due To IRS/DOL COVID-19 Final Rule:
• 60 day COBRA Election Period expanded until 120 days AFTER the National Emergency is declared over! A qualified beneficiary could take SIX months or longer to elect!
• 45 day COBRA Retroactive Premium Payment Period expanded until 105 days AFTER the election is made!
• 30 day Monthly Grace Period expanded until 90 days AFTER the National Emergency is declared over!
• Notification of a second COBRA event is open-ended!
• Social Security Disability extension!
• Expanded COBRA denial appeals procedure!
• Best practice for handling coverage during the extended COBRA Timelines!
CHANGES TO YOUR COBRA NOTICES TO REFLECT THE TIMELINE EXPANSIONS AND THE NEW MEDICARE LANGUAGE NOW REQUIRED AS OF MAY 5TH!
• Updated 18 and 36 month COBRA qualifying event notices! • Expanded Early COBRA Termination notice to reflect 105 day grace period! • The NEW 45 day COBRA confirmation notice!