Join us live on Thursday, October 8, 2020 at 2:00 pm Eastern Time for the most critical COBRA training in 12 years! In you can not attend live, order On-Demand for your COBRA training anytime, anywhere. As we have done for 32 years we will guide you through these difficult times:
A positive, pro-active approach to your COBRA training! Updated administration tools including expanded COBRA notices! Followup support for those tough after training questions when you are alone!
Immediate Expansions Due To IRS/DOL COVID-19 Final Rule:
• 60 day COBRA Election Period expanded until 120 days AFTER the National Emergency is declared over! A qualified beneficiary could take SIX months or longer to elect!
• 45 day COBRA Retroactive Premium Payment Period expanded until 105 days AFTER the election is made!
• 30 day Monthly Grace Period expanded until 90 days AFTER the National Emergency is declared over!
• Notification of a second COBRA event is open-ended!
• Social Security Disability extension!
• Expanded COBRA denial appeals procedure!
• Best practice for handling coverage during the extended COBRA Timelines!
CHANGES TO YOUR COBRA NOTICES TO REFLECT THE TIMELINE EXPANSIONS AND THE NEW MEDICARE LANGUAGE NOW REQUIRED!
• Updated 18 and 36 month COBRA qualifying event notices! • Expanded Early COBRA Termination notice to reflect 105 day grace period! • The NEW 45 day COBRA confirmation notice!