The Confidently Administering the Integration of FMLA, Group Health Insurance, and COBRA Webcast from the #1 COBRA educator in the country, Matt Isbell, will provide you with a solid foundation on how the Family and Medical Leave Act impacts your group health insurance plans and COBRA administration.
This is a complete program consisting of street level COBRA education, updated administration tools, and followup telephone and e-mail support for ongoing questions and concern. You are never alone as Matt becomes a member of your staff!
Your registration provides you with the following:
- Live or On-Demand Webcast on Thursday, June 16, 2022!
- Supporting written materials!
- FREE Three Months of Followup TX or E-Mail Support!
Matt will prepare you for the COBRA challenges in 2022 with a uniquely positive approach to your COBRA education. You can, and will, excel in your group health insurance continuation coverage responsibilities. Whether you self administer, or use the services of an outside COBRA vendor, this program will boost your confidence and provide you with the knowledge, updated administration tools and followup support to do your job effectively.
Confidently Administering the Integration of FMLA, Group Health Insurance, and COBRA Agenda
- FMLA requires group "health" plans be maintained during the FMLA period, but what does the term group "health" really mean!
- Understanding the concept of "same terms and conditions" and how it applies!
- Avoiding the $1,000,000 dollar lawsuit on group life plans!
- Best practices on maintaining non group health plans such as life and disability!
- The pitfalls of waiving group health during the FMLA period !
- What communication needs to be sent to the group carriers!
- Steps to take when an employee fails to pay the applicable premium!
- How to protect your personal liability - follow the rules!
- Under what circumstances can an employee that is not covered by the group health plan still be eligible for COBRA!
- What is considered a "return to work"!
- Recouping the group health insurance premium paid during FMLA
- When does COBRA apply and what notices are required!
- An overview of FMLA notice requirements!