Matt will prepare you for the challenges associated with implementing the new COBRA subsidy provisions in the American Rescue Plan. You can, and will, excel in your group health insurance continuation coverage responsibilities. Whether you self administer, or use the services of an outside COBRA vendor, this program will boost your confidence and provide you with the knowledge, updated administration tools and followup support to do your job effectively.
What you'll receive:
- 90 Minute Webcast Thursday, June 8, 2021!
FREE Three Months of Followup TX or E-Mail Support!
- A complete COBRA manual on the subsidy provisions
- FIVE Ready To Use Sample COBRA Notifications updated with all the new DOL guidelines yesterday April 7th
The IRS COBRA Subsidy Agenda
• Can a qualified beneficiary become eligible for subsidy more than once? YES!!
• What does being "eligible" for Medicare and other group insurance really mean?
• Determining eligibility of an "Assistance Eligible Individual"!
• Understanding the retroactive premium obligations under the Emergency Relief Notices!
• Voluntary or involuntary "reduction of hours" are all the same!
• How an employee who "quits" can still qualify for subsidy!
• "Retirement" can qualify for subsidy even though its a voluntary termination of employment!
• Quitting because of COVID-19 safety concerns? Sorry no subsidy for you!
• Quitting because your kids can't go to school? Again, sorry no subsidy for you!
• and much much more!